Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Vacationzzzz


By Fahad Ullah
Yesterday was my first day back at university after a long Eid vacation with my family and I am finding it a little hard to get my brain back into studying mode. Now I’m working on getting back into the swing of things, and it has been a little rough. The hard fact is: there is no vacation that never ends! Vacations always surprise me. According to the dictionary, a vacation is:
“a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel”
While all of that sounds great, I always seem to come back from vacation more tired than I left. I think it’s because once I get there, I want to make the most of my vacation time by doing as much as I can in a short amount of time.
The question is how do I cope with vacation being over and returning to university and studies with a minimum of stress and discomfort? It’s just not about me, this is a dilemma for many people who find it difficult to adjust to arising early each morning in order to arrive at university for classes in a timely fashion. It also means picking up the burdens and responsibilities of work, including meeting deadlines (blogging as an example) and once again being productive.
I fear that I might have to suffer a bit by the end of the semester- I’ll definitely fall short of attendance in Ms. Right’s class. Besides, I have missed a few news reports done in H.I’s class which are a part of our final assignment, and yes, not to forget all the “gossips” related to this blog assignment!

Yes, I know this blog has nothing interesting to read about and give time to, and that’s because I am not yet out of the “Vacation cloud”, so couldn’t really think of a decent topic to write on like other intellectuals from our class! I want you all to suggest me couple of “topics” to write a post on. Your suggestions are encouraged and welcome! J

 

P.S. Do any of you guys know how to press the comment button? If you do, show your skills!



2 comments:

  1. OMG fahad i seriously found u so humble and down to earth in the last paragraph..! :)
    but dnt thnk that u r nt writing like intellectuals..
    it was so much fun reading ur article..!
    nice topic..!
    Good job man..!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms Right..lol! well written..comes from the heart:P

    ReplyDelete