Monday, October 25, 2010

Students week

By Nabeel Hashmi

Students week has started from Monday and so has the fun. It can not get more funnier than what happened on the first day  as the cheap day was celebrated in the department of Mass communication.

Though I opted to remain out of the cheap day celebrations but I was observing people with their bizarre dressings. Some of the boys really showed that they can dress just like Gabbar Singh of film Sholay by wearing T shirts and shirts over Shalwar while the girls were wearing different bright colours to stand out among their fellows.

Well the week has just begun and I am sure there will be many more interesting things which we will witness in the upcoming days and I am keeping my fingers crossed as I know unexpected things could be expected from the students of our department.

Jiye Mass comm

No comments:

Post a Comment