Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finally we are studying something important

By Fahad Ullah

Its been very difficult for me to post blogs don't know why but it's something I am not interested to do so.
Several of my group members have criticized my lazy attitude but I can not explain my problems to them as I have much more to do in life instead of clearing my account in front of others.

But now at this time of the night I would like to highlight a fact that I we have wasted our three semesters in this university and thank god we have something to learn in the 4th semester finally. Sir Humair Ishtiaq and Ma'am Sadia have finally get the practical work rolling from us which is better than learning from books.

The blog and report writing will definitely help us immensely to improve our writing skills, the way we think and the technicalities we need to learn in order to become good journalists. I am not fond of reading out long chapters and handouts so for me its a blessing that we are going through the trauma of reading books What all we need to do is to think a bit and then transform our imagination into words.

I sincerely thanks both the teachers mentioned above in helping us to get the feel of practical work which will help us in professional life.

No comments:

Post a Comment